Halloween Camps NOW ENROLLING
- Primary Curriculum themes and topics will be explored through 3 classes in the morning 10-11am 11-12pm and 12pm-1pm – . (Resources will be given to the students that they can use at school during the year)
NB Conversation and participation will be central to the to the classes helping the student to ‘acquire’ the language, a practice that isn’t common at all in most schools.
- Followed by the classes there will be lunch where students can attend the shop or remain in the camp/school with their packed lunch.
- After lunch, approx 1.45pm there will be games such as rounders/dodgeball/olympic handball/tag rugby etc where Irish will be used throughout, consolidating language use each day.
- 2.30pm will bring us to the halla for modern and traditional amhránaíocht (Singing). This is a thoroughly enjoyable part of the day for teachers and students. The songs help enjoy the language on yet another level or through a different genre.
- From 3.15 – 4.00 we mix traditional dance with modern dance and again incorporate Irish in this. The students are left laughing and gasping at the end of each day!
NÁ DEARMAID – DON’T FORGET
Text – 0830651000
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org